2021 Nissan Rogue Interior Dimensions & Features
If you are in the market for an adventure-ready crossover in Jacksonville, look no further than the Rogue. The 2021 Nissan Rogue interior is not only spacious, it is packed to the brim with the latest comfort and convenience features for work and fun across the state. Greenway Nissan of Jacksonville explores the Nissan Rogue interior dimensions and amenities to help you determine whether a new Rogue is the right choice for your Lakeside commutes.
Nissan Rogue Interior Dimensions
Thanks to the cavernous 2021 Nissan Rogue interior dimensions, there is ample space for up to five passengers to be seated comfortably. What’s more? There is still plenty of cargo room for all of your belongings. You never have to worry about leaving anything behind in Fruit Cove. The Nissan Rogue Interior dimensions are as follows:
- 1st/2nd-Row Headroom: 41.1 inches/39.2 inches
- 1st/2nd-Row Legroom: 43.3 inches/38.5 inches
- Nissan Rogue Cargo Space Behind 1st Row: 72.0 cubic feet
- Nissan Rogue Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 36.8 cubic feet
With features like a 60/40-split folding rear seat, the Nissan Rogue interior can be easily adapted to meet your needs in an instant.
Nissan Rogue Interior Amenities
For the 2021 model year, you have four Nissan Rogue trim levels to choose from depending on your Yulee driving needs. Regardless of the trim level you choose, the 2021 Nissan Rogue interior is well-equipped with a wide range of standard features. Listed below are some of the standard and available features you can enjoy throughout the cabin:
- Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System – Create secret storage or flexible shelving with this exclusive feature from Nissan.
- Wireless Apple Car-Play – Another class-exclusive feature from Nissan, you can enjoy the benefits of Siri voice control, Apple Maps, and more now without wires.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link – This feature makes driving around Yulee more convenient by reducing the frequency of driver operations. Navigate stop-and-go traffic with ease.
- Snug Kids® – This industry first assists parents in finding the right child seat for their Nissan vehicle.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control – With this available Nissan Rogue interior feature, you can enjoy three different temperature settings so all passengers can relax comfortably on the roads of Fernandina Beach.
Other great ways you can customize your ride include sophisticated leather seats, a dual panel panoramic moonroof, Bose premium audio system, and remote-folding rear seats.
Nissan Rogue Sport Interior
Is the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport a better fit for you? Listed below are the Nissan Rogue Sport interior dimensions, so you can see whether this more conveniently compact crossover meets your needs better than the 2021 Nissan Rogue interior:
- 1st/2nd-Row Headroom: 39.6 inches/38.3 inches
- 1st/2nd-Row Legroom: 42.8 inches/33.4 inches
- Cargo Space Behind 1st Row: 61.1 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 22.9 cubic feet
Explore the Nissan Rogue Dimensions in Person at Greenway Nissan of Jacksonville
The best way to know if the Nissan Rogue interior will meet your needs is to take it for a spin at Greenway Nissan of Jacksonville. Contact us today for more information or to set up a test drive. We can’t wait to show you how the Nissan Rogue can elevate your daily drive.
VIN: 5N1BT3BA1NC712526Model Code: 22312
VIN: 5N1BT3CA8NC702042Model Code: 22512
More About Nissan Models
Going off-roading has never been so convenient, so easy, and so affordable! Whether you want an off-road vehicle that you can take out on the land for fun, or you want a vehicle that can help provide you with everyday power, the 2022 Nissan Titan is right for you! Best of all, you can get…
Performance When you test drive the 2022 Nissan Altima at Greenway Nissan of Jacksonville, FL, you take charge of up to 248 horsepower and 273 lb.-ft. of torque from the available 2.0-liter Variable Compression Turbo 4-cylinder and its paired Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission. If you prefer, you can stick with the standard 2.5-liter 4-cylinder that…
Are you looking for a truck that can handle just about everything you can throw at it? If so, it is time to check out the new 2022 Nissan Frontier. We are Nissan of Jacksonville, and we are proud to be one of the first dealerships in the area to get the new models on…